Joining the Adirondack Chapter is easy and concurrent with the International ACBS membership. Annual Dues for one member and a co-member are $65 and are payable directly to the International organization. ($50 international and $15 for Adirondack Chapter).
Benefits of ACBS International Membership include:
- Well-managed organization, headquartered in Clayton, NY, publishing an Annual Membership Directory – listing all ACBS members worldwide with cross-references to their boats and Chapters
- ACBS Rudder Magazine – quarterly full-color informative magazine
- Well-organized ACBS Website – featuring a Members Only information section
- National Membership Boat Shows, Symposiums and Meetings
- 10% Discount on Haggerty Marine Insurance
- Discounted Hertz Group Car Rental
- Boating-related discounts from ACBS suppliers and restorers
Benefits of Adirondack Chapter Membership are:
- Year-round fun and informative interaction with local ACBS members, craftsmen, marinas and nautical-related experts sharing common classic-boat interests in our region, roughly bounded by Lake George, the Adirondack Mountains, Mohawk and upper Hudson Rivers.
- Seasonal monthly dinner Keels or Wheels gatherings and annual Chapter Dinner meeting.
- Fourth Watch – quarterly full-color newsletter
- Annual Adirondack Fulton-Chain Lakes In-water Rendezvous
- Annual Lake George In-water Rendezvous
- Workshops with local craftsmen and boat-works open houses
- Various lake “Poker Run” rallies and other classic boating outings
- Insight and opportunity to volunteer at Chapter shows, events and participate in chapter leadership
To join using a credit card, follow this link to the ACBS International site, click on the “Join Today” button. Complete the ACBS registration and then, on following pages, select our local Adirondack Chapter to complete your enrollment. If you prefer to send a check, click here for your printable membership form.